QT Cup Line Up

Go down

QT Cup Line Up

Post  Warren Rice on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 am

G'day folks.

It seems most in the club are keen on playing in the QT Cup. Now, we have been told that we can play as many players as we want, so we would like all who are interested in playing to attend because there will be a pretty good chance that you all could have a run.

If you are not one of those who are interested in playing, please come along anyway as your support for your club & team mates would be greatly appreciated.

KO is 3pm this Saturday at Briggs Rd Sporting Grounds. We would like everyone there NO LATER THAN 2:30PM for a warm up. 2pm would be best.

If by chance you haven't finalised your sign on, don't worry we can sort it out Saturday or feel free to talk with Phil regarding further arrangements.

Thanks guys.

See you all Saturday.
Warren Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

QT Cup

Post  Kyle 'Ranga' Greene on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Can i request the lads to be there at 2 and i will use what i know from my PT training at work to warm everyone up properly so we don't get any injuries with the first game?
Kyle 'Ranga' Greene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

QT Cup

Post  Rob East on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Sounds like a gr8 Idea Ranga.

Rob East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Cup Line Up

Post  Warren Rice on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Thanks for the offer Kyle. Dad & I will keep that in mind. If we are too busy to take care of it ourselves, we'll let you take the lead. We'll let you know on the day.

See you there.
Warren Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Cup Line Up

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum