Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st DIVISION results

5 posters

Go down

1st DIVISION results Empty 1st DIVISION results

Post  John Rice Sat May 08, 2010 8:35 am

I had a comment from the coach of Bayside F.C. last night who said " I don't know why the hell they put us in this division 'cause we were beaten 10 nil last week and we just got another f---'n thumping from your guys". what do you say to the poor bloke? Anyway, much better football this week, no wait, someone said that we needed a change of goal keeper and of course Ginsy being the player that he is kindly put up his hand and said " i'll do it coach for the love of the boys and the club" and he was an inspiration to the whole team which in turn made Blakey feel so very disappointed but later said " they'll write a song about him one day, in actual fact, Ginsy did whilst playing, and Blakey went on to have a ripper of a game in the midfield. MMMM,I WONDER. NO, WOULD BLAKEY? NO!
The football played last night was not too bad but there is still a lot of room for improvement. Obviosly you are not ready for the fancy positions as was pointed out to me by someone who will remain nameless but will get a fine if he dosen't do it in the future. Mitch forgot his GOLDEN BOOTS, mmmm, i believe Ashley had them on mate except they were yellow and with some very intense through balls, scored a total of 7. Now, we must not forget Mr O'MALLEY, what would we do without him, OK, he scord 4 goals but the first three were for Ginsy because of his gracious talents he showed in goals, the other 1 goal was a bonus flick over their keepers head so that has got to be a super O's goal of the week. The back line was dam near rust proof, except for a few holes, Andy, Ronan, Rich, and Kieth did a great job and not to mention Brian, who, when ever he came on, our boys would score, That maybe a play. Great game fellows. How's the wrist and the shins mate. Final score 11 to us and 1 to them. Laughing
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

1st DIVISION results Empty Re: 1st DIVISION results

Post  Steve OMalley Mon May 10, 2010 1:33 am

I dedicate my Four goals to the inspiration of Ryan Ginard, and my two assists to Dan Blake for driving us out there !

Damn Girl cheers
Steve OMalley
Steve OMalley

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Blake Tue May 11, 2010 3:59 am

Just had a look on the commercial website and saw that Bayside had been dropped to div 2. Which means our win against them turns into a 3-0 result.
Daniel Blake
Daniel Blake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Rice Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 am

Blakey mate. I have contacted the League and they are going to adjust the scores during the season. They said it would not be fair to the side that was brought up this week to be smashed 11-1 without even playing us. Might be an idea to mention it to Ginsy on Friday because you boys deserve the goals that were scored, it is not our fault that the league changed the teams about. Talk more tomorrow night.

Chow
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginsy Tue May 11, 2010 8:46 am

personally I agree with the move made by Commercial Soccer - no one wants to be belted 10-0 each game and now those Titans have moved on I beleive the ressies might now be top of the league Smile

I totally agree with John's sentiments. We shouldnt be penalised for our hard work especially given the league looks like it can be won by almost any team (goal difference might be a defining factor this year). Will keep on pushing our case in the short term...

Cheers,

Ryan
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan Tue May 11, 2010 10:22 am

no titans cheers
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down