Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORK THIS ONE OUT

2 posters

Go down

WORK THIS ONE OUT Empty WORK THIS ONE OUT

Post  John Rice Wed May 12, 2010 8:47 am

I contacted Kerry Harmon from the Commercial league about the scores and competition ladder this afternoon. Well, it seems that in all their wisdom, they have brought the Titans up and because they won the first two games in 2nd division they are entitled to the points they earned there but the scores are immaterial so they go straight to 3rd position on the table, now, we score 11 goals and beat Bayside 11 to 1 and Bayside are reduced to second division and they get 3 winning points for loosing to us, our first division has not only drop 8 goals but we have also dropped from second to forth. I have been connected with soccer for over forty years and in that time, i have never been so confused as i am about this ordeal and if there is someone who can work it out, would you please explain it. Mr Harmon suggests that it will all work out after the second round, mmmmmm, what do think???????
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

WORK THIS ONE OUT Empty Re: WORK THIS ONE OUT

Post  Warren Rice Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 am

Dad & I just went through the tables and worked out that the League is helping the Titans cheat by letting them keep their 6 points and penalising you guys and Nth Brisbane goals. 8 goals & 7 goals respectively.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum