SUFC Fantasy World Cup Tournament

Go down

SUFC Fantasy World Cup Tournament

Post  Admin on Mon May 31, 2010 11:11 am

It's time to register your fantasy teams and prepare for the launch of the SUFC 2010 World Cup Fantasy Tournament on 4 June.

Register your interest now by replying to this thread.

FAQ

Why should I play in the SUFC World Cup Fantasy Tournament?

Its competitive, its free to play, you will help raise $$$ for SUFC and you can win cash and ultimate bragging rights.

When can I start playing?

Wannabe managers will be able to step into the market and start selecting their 23-man squad from 4 June and once they have been provided with the official league code. Until then you will need to register your interest by replying to this thread.

SUFC World Cup Tipping Rules

1. An entry fee of $10 must be received before the first game on June 11 to be eligible to participate in the SUFC fantasy world cup
competition.
2. $5 will go directly to SUFC for fundraising purposes with the other $5 put into a prize pool.
3. Players can enter more than one team but must pay $10 for each and every team.
4. Late entries are permitted but the longer you wait the more points you miss out on!
5. Once payment has been received players will be given a code to enter the competition.
6. The competition will be administered through the Fox Sports Fantasy World Cup competition and participants who join our
competition must also adhere to their rules as well to be eligible.
7. The competition ends at the conclusion of the World Cup on Sunday July 11 with prize money payable by the competition
administrators within 7 days.
8. Prize money will be allocated in the following way 1st Place (50% of prize pool) 2nd Place (30% of prize pool) 3rd Place (15% of
prize pool) Last (5% of prize pool).
9. The SUFC board will be the competition administrators and their decisions will be final.
10. Banter regarding this competition is encouraged on the SUFC forum which can be accessed through the clubs website
www.springfieldutd.com.au

Example of prize pool the more that enter, the more you stand to win! So get all your friends and family involved now

e.g if 30 people register; ($150 to SUFC and $150 in the prize pool)

1st place - $75
2nd place - $45
3rd place - $22.50
Last place - $7.50

if 50 people register; ($250 to SUFC and $250 in the prize pool)

1st place - $125
2nd place - $75
3rd place - $37.50
Last place - $12.50

Let me know if you are keen. Friends and family not part of SUFC are welcome to join the comp aswell so feel free to pass this around!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sufc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUFC Fantasy World Cup Tournament

Post  Ginsy on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 am

Hi all,

Entries are now open for the SUFC World Cup tipping comp. the league has been set up, the forums enabled for between game sledging and the kitty is rapidly rising.

You can pick your team now through the following link http://footballworldcupfantasy.foxsports.com.au/ but you will not be able to join the SUFC league until you have paid your entry fee.

Cost is $10 and can be paid to me at training or if you are just here to scoop the prize pool - then by an online transfer to;

Springfield United Football Club Inc.
Commonwealth Bank (Springfield)
BSB - 064 087
Acc - 10024778

please I.D yourself by typing 'tip' and then your surname. Also send a covering email to info@springfieldutd.com.au I will also send further info over the course of the next week

Cheers and good luck
Ginsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down