RESULT OF 2nd DIV

Go down

RESULT OF 2nd DIV

Post  John Rice on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:53 am

GENTS, THANK YOU FOR A VERY ENTERTAINING MATCH, THE BALL PLAY WAS A PLEASURE TO WATCH. OUR OPPONENTS WERE FIST TO SCORE BUT THAT WAS A WHIM AS Mr O'MALLEY CROSSED A LOW FIRED SMASH ACROSS THE MOUTH OF GOAL AND RAY FLICKED HIS BOOT THE RIGHT WAY AND IT WAS IN THE SIDE OF THE NET BEFORE ANYONE NEW WHAT HAD HAPPENED. cheers
THIS INSPIRED THE WHOLE TEAM AND EVERYONE LIFTED UP TO 75% WHICH WAS EVEN MORE PLEASUREABLE TO WATCH, THE BACK LINE MADE UP OF LINTON,KIETH, BRIAN, BIG DAVE, AND OF COARSE, JONNO WHO WERE A BRICK WALL FOR THEIR ATTACKING OPPOSITION.
THE MIDFIELD WAS HLED TOGETHER WITH COMBINATIONS OF, LUIS,SCOTTI,RAY, AND JUSTIN WHO WERE PUTTING THROUGH BALL ALL NIGHT TO STEVE, ASHLEY AND THEN BACKING UP TO MAKE LOGANHOLME VERY UNSETTLED. Question
WITH ALL THE SHOTS THAT WERE FIRED AT GOALS, ONE MADE THE BACK OF THE NET WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AT ALL, AND IT WAS A SHOT THAT CAME OFF THE BOOT OF LUIS WHICH GAVE THEIR GOALIE NO CHANCE OF STOPPING IT, Very Happy THIS GAVE US A 2-1 LEAD GOING INTO HALF TIME. I SAW, IN THE FIRST HALF, A VERY RELAXED SQUAD OF GUYS WHO FOUGHT AS THOUGH THEY COULD HAVE BEATEN ANY TEAM AND I COULD'NT HAVE BEEN MORE PROUD OF YOU. NICK ZIMMO HAD HIS FIRST GAME IN THE FIELD THAT I HAD SEEN AND I WAS IMPRESSED. Cool
THE SECOND HALF STARTED WITH A NUMEROUS AMOUNTS OF SHOTS, WHICH CAME FROM SOME OF THE BEST PASSING THROUGH BALLS THAT I HAVE WITNESSED IN A LONG TIME AND THIS WAS ALL STARTING TO LOOK LIKE WE WERE GOING TO SCORE ANOTHER GOAL, THEN I CHANGED 6, YES SIX PLAYERS ALL AT ONCE WHICH THROUGH LOGANHOLME INTO ARRAY, THE REF ASKED IF I EVEN WANTED TO COME ON.
FIVE MINUTES WENT BY AND THEY HAD A RUN AWAY DOWN THE LEFT SIDE AND THE SHOT GAVE BIG MICK NO CHANCE, THIS MADE IT 2 ALL.
FROM THIS POINT ON, THE LAKERS WERE IN DEMAND AND TOOK THE GAME TO THE OTHER SIDE WHO BELIEVED THEY WERE GOING TO GET BEATEN AS THEIR CAPTAIN TOLD ME AFTER THE GAME HAD ENDED, HE SAID THAT YOU BOYS WERE THE MUCH BETTER TEAM ON THE NIGHT AND DESERVED TO WIN. POSSIBLY, WITH THE FULL AMOUNT OF TIME, YOU WOULD HAVE BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THIS BECAUSE OF THE TIME FACTOR THAT WAS DECIDED ON BY THE REFEREE. I HAVE SPOKEN TO JOHN TOBIN OF THE COMMERCIAL LEAGUE ASSOCIATION THIS MORNING AND THE REF HAD ALREADY SPOKEN TO JOHN AS WELL AND HE STATES, THAT WE WERE LATE, WHICH CAUSED HIM TO START THE GAME AT 6.50pm INSTEAD OF 6.30PM, A DELAY OF SOME 20 MINUTES AND THERFORE HE CUT THE GAME OF SAID 20 MIJNUTES. IF YOU WISH TO COMPLAIN, IT MUST BE DONE IN WRITING AND IT "MAY" BE DEALT WITH. confused
RULE 7 OF THE LEAGUES RULES STATES THAT, EACH HALF OF A GAME WILL BE 45 MINUTES, NO WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT STATE THAT A REF CAN CUT A GAME SHORT TO PLEASE HIMSELF. WHAT DO YOU BOYS THINK???? YOUR CHOICE. Question
I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO PLACE THE FINES THIS WEEK AS WARREN NORMALLY DOES SO HERE GOES:
LAUCHIE; FOR EATING TOO MUCH POMMEY FOOD WHICH CAUSED HIM TO RUN EXTRA SLOW. SELF INDUCED $5 pig
NICK; FOR PLAYING TOO GOOD IN THE FIELD. ( AND NOT TELLING HOW GOOD HE IS) $2 Cool
DAVE; FOR HAND BALL WHEN HE DID'NT. $2 Embarassed
LUIS AND ASHLEY; FOR MISSING SO MANY SHOT. $2 EACH. BUT, IF EITHER CAN PROVE THAT THEY HAD SUSPICIONS OF BUGS IN THEIR EARS IN THE PAST TWO WEEK, THAT NO EXCUSE. lol!
MICK; FOR GETTING A YELLOW CARD FOR UPSETTING THE REF BY TRYING TO TELL HIM HIS JOB ABOUT THE OFF SIDE RULE. $3 scratch
IF YOU THINK ANY OTHER TEAM MEMBERS DESERVE ONE OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD THEM TO THE LIST.

ONCE MORE GENT, I THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GAME AND I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. Very Happy
John Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down