Final Fixture - Round 18

Go down

Final Fixture - Round 18

Post  Warren Rice on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Well Lads. This is it. The final fixture for the season. Let's have some fun and lets see you all there at your respective games whether you can play or not. The more the merrier.

Div 1 vs North Brisbane @ Prentice Park, Thistle St, Lutwyche (6:30pm KO)

Div 2 vs Park Ridge Panthers @ Hubner Park, Hubner Rd, Park Ridge (6:30pm KO - was changed from 7:30pm)

Good luck to all.
Warren Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Results

Post  Warren Rice on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 am

First of all Gents, I would like to apologise to my Div 2 men for not being able to be there to guide you all through your final game for the season. Unfortunately, the family emergency I mentioned in last week's post took a bad turn and I had put my family first again.

Secondly, I heard we suffered a 7:0 loss against the Panthers with only 10 players. I'm sure you all put in the effort to hold them back for as long as you could. If this be the case, thank you. Having one player down and no reserves makes a HUGE difference to the strength of a team.

Hold your heads high, Lads. We gave this league some good competition this season and made our opposition teams work for what they received. I thank you all for your efforts this season and I hope you all strive always to be the best you can be at whatever you do.

Finally, could someone please post a write-up from Friday's game so everyone can read it's details from a first-hand viewer? Ta.
Warren Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down