Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixtures - Round 17

Go down

Fixtures - Round 17 Empty Fixtures - Round 17

Post  Warren Rice Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:17 pm

This week's matches are:

Div 1 vs Bye (used to be Kingsridge @ Azalea St with an 8:30pm KO, but they have pulled out of the comp)

Div 2 vs Loganholme Thunder @ Azalea St (6:30pm KO - PLEASE BE THERE BY 5:30pm)

Due to you Div 1 men having a bye it would be greatly appreciated if you all would be at the Div 2 game to support. If you would like your name on the card to give us the chance of having a full team please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

As far as my Div 2 men go, please let me know ASAP as to whether you are playing or not. That way I can sort out who goes on the card instead of the usual last minute dash to make a team.

Once again, PLEASE BE THERE BY 5:30pm. That way we have plenty of time to set up the field and set up the team.

Thanks.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - Round 17 Empty Results

Post  Warren Rice Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:32 am

Well Gents, I heard you had a 2:2 draw. Well done. I also heard the ref was less than desired (to put it nicely). It's over, don't let it ruin your weekend.

I would like to thank everyone who turned up for their efforts and support. I would also like to thank John (Dad) for taking the reins for me. I apologise to you all for not being there, but I had a family emergency to tend to. I shall do my very best to be there at training Wednesday and next week's game. As you would all understand, though, my family comes first and I hope this emergency will come to a positive end soon.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down