Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presentation Night 2010

Go down

Presentation Night 2010 Empty Presentation Night 2010

Post  Ginsy Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:33 am

Hi all,

Friday night saw the last official SUFC event of 2010 with another successful seniors presentation night.

Im sure those that came along would agree it was a perfect end to a busy season. We had the opportunity to celebrate all that we have achieved and acknowledge those that matter the most, the players and members.

2010 SUFC PRESENTATION NIGHT WINNERS

Player of the Year: Division 1 – Richard Hill
Division 3 – Linton Noon

Players Player of the Year: Division 1 – Ronan Geoghegan & Rich Hill
Division 3 – Justin Pereira

Club Person of the Year: Phil Gregory

Player of the Finals: Division 1 – Mike Roy

Most Improved: Division 1 – Pat Matchett
Division 3 – Dave Shaw

Top Goalscorer: Division 1 – Ash Sullivan
Division 3 – Luis Chalon & Justin Pereira

Golden Gloves: Nick Zimmermann

John and Warren have mentioned to me that they will not be returning to the club in a coaching capacity in 2011 so I would also like to take the opportunity to say thank you on behalf of the club for their contribution to another successful year both on and off the field. It was definately appreciated by all the players.

We will now begin the process of recruiting new coaches with the view to begin pre-season training in early January.

I will endeavour to keep you posted on these developments as they come to hand.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who played for us this year and contributed to the most successful season of our short history. I would encourage you all to return in 2011 and be part of what is hopefully our first foray in the Brisbane Metro Leagues. It is indeed an exciting time to be involved with the mighty SUFC...

Ryan Ginard
President
SUFC
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down