Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reserves Season

2 posters

Go down

The Reserves Season Empty The Reserves Season

Post  Warren Rice Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Hey Guys.

Seeing as our season is over, I just want to say thankyou all (Ressies and Top-team) for your efforts. We did not have a strong winning season, but we certainly will be remembered as giving our opponents a run for their monies.

Also, thankyou all for accepting me into the club and allowing me to take charge. It's a difficult task to play, coach and enter a club late in the season, so I hope you all feel I did a satisfactory job. If you don't, please let me know so I can work to rectify that for next season.

I enjoyed having you all play for me. You are all worthy players and great people.

Well done!!!!!!!!!
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

The Reserves Season Empty Re: The Reserves Season

Post  Ginsy Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:16 am

Just want to echo the sentiments of Warren on this one...

The Ressies played with a ton of heart and seemed to really get along well. The team itself was pretty handy and gave all the top teams a fright especially towards the end of the season when they started to click. An out and out goalscorer would have no doubt seen them challenging for the finals.

Its a tough gig playing for the ressies especially when we had so many injuries and the Div 1 guys came and knocked on their door for numbers.

2010 will hopefully see us take the next step and with that two strong teams challenging for places...
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down