Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: PRE SEASON MATCHES.

3 posters

Go down

Re: PRE SEASON MATCHES. Empty Re: PRE SEASON MATCHES.

Post  John Rice Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:43 am

Boys, there are 2 games on this Saturday afternoon. the times are 1 and 3pm and you are required to be there 1hr prior, to help with set and so I can choose the teams. Please advise me, as normal, whether you can or cannot make it. I would like to see you guys from the north side as this maybe the only time before the season starts to see your football talents. We need to have at least 34 players to have 2 full teams, so lets turn out guys.
Don't forget Sunday is the club BBQ sign on for the whole club, a lot of you have not put pen to paper as yet, nor have you brushed the cobwebs off the old money pouch, we got the pen and paper, you only have to bring the cobwebs and that pouch.
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Re: PRE SEASON MATCHES. Empty Re: Re: PRE SEASON MATCHES.

Post  Ginsy Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:01 am

i'm in... cheers
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginsy Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm

By the way lads - the grounds for this weeks game (for those that haven't made a wednesday night training yet) it is at Woodcrest College, Nev Smith Drive, Springfield

Cheers,

Ryan
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Warren Rice Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Sorry guys. I was hoping to make the 3pm game, but unfortunately it's not looking good so you'll have to count me out and follow John's guidance for both games. All I ask is do us proud gentlemen by playing the best you can.

Good luck.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down