Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 18 Results

2 posters

Go down

Round 18 Results Empty Round 18 Results

Post  Warren Rice Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 am

Hey guys.......

After having only 9 players, the Ressies went down 8:0 to the Taki Kings. It was a hard game for us, but we played our arses off for the entire 90 mins. All players are to be commended for their effort. I gave the 3-2-1 to EVERYONE (sorry Phil if this makes your job harder). I felt it unfair to put it any other way.

We held them off for at least 15 mins (it felt that long) in the first half before any goals were scored. The second half brought more (but intensified) great heart, great football, great teamwork, and only 2 goals.

The Kings certainly didn't get an easy win. I don't think anyone would disagree.

Thanks guys. You did me proud.

Have a great one.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Round 18 Results Empty Re: Round 18 Results

Post  Phil Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 am

Guys,

A great team effort from the 9 that bothered to turn up for Springfield United Football Club.
It is interesting to note the committment of some players/members of our club which must be commended, whilst others take the easy road and do not realistically offer much to the club. I emplore all club members to take part in club activities and assist where possible, otherwise we do not have a club that all can be proud of. If this offends you, you must be feeling guilty... feel free to discuss further with me.

Phil
Secretary and Treasury.

Phil

Back to top Go down