Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message from our new sponsor - Flight Centre, Springfield Lakes

Go down

A message from our new sponsor - Flight Centre, Springfield Lakes Empty A message from our new sponsor - Flight Centre, Springfield Lakes

Post  Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 am

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR SPRINGFIELD UNITED!

Hi there!

My name is Ara Clarke and I work at the local Flight Centre Store at the Orion Shopping Centre. I have set up an agreement with Springfield United Football Club where if you book directly with myself and mention the team, I will donate 1% of the total booking for SUFC to use how they wish. This is a good opportunity to support Springfield United to get extra funds! Just book with myself and mention the team.

At Flight Centre we book flights, cruises, tours, package holidays, insurance (the list goes on!). We also have a price beat guarantee where if you have seen cheaper flights online or from another agent just let me know as I am happy to beat it! We’re open 7 days a week so please come and see me in store, drop me an email or call me anytime.

Go Springfield United!

Cheers!

Ara Clarke
Future Team Leader
07 341210000
ara.clarke@flightcentre.com.au

Specials Include…

Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort – Stay 3 nights pay for 2. Package includes 3 nights accommodation, breakfast daily and Return launch transfer from Holt St Wharf - $379 per person twin share * Conditions apply

Hawaii and Fiji – Return economy flights to Honolulu via Nadi. 5 nights Honolulu, 3 nights Fiji, return coach airport transfers throughout. From $1395 per person (twin share) * Conditions apply

Disneyland Resort Magic – 4 nights from $519 twin share. Includes 4 nights accommodation, 3 day Disneyland Resort Hopper Pass, Character breakfast at Disneyland resort and airport transfers.*Conditions apply

A message from our new sponsor - Flight Centre, Springfield Lakes Fc_unb10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sufc.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down