Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coaches Message from John (Head Coach)

3 posters

Go down

Coaches Message from John (Head Coach) Empty Coaches Message from John (Head Coach)

Post  Warren Rice Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:48 am

For those of you that haven't received the email John sent today, I have added his comments below as he forgot to post it on the forum:

"GUYS. HI. SATURDAYS GAME IS OFF. I am arranging a game between ourselves at the college field on the 20th or 21st of this month. I will speak to ALL, AND I MEAN ALL of you on Monday night. Boys, we only have about 3 weeks to go till the start of the season and we have only seen approx 26 of you. Give us a go fellows, we have to decide on the starting squads and we can not do this without you all turning up and showing us your wares. I cannot pick players made up of phantoms, so lets see you ALL on Monday night. If you cannot make it on Monday, then make it Wednesday night, either way, let the Coaching staff know. I know it is hard some times but you have to give us at least one night. Fellows. Something else has been bought to my attention. Some of you still have not signed on or paid your fees whether it be part or full payments. Guys, I cannot play you if you have not done either of these. If you are having problems in this area, please contact the Board or the Coaching staff and we will point you in the right direction to someone who will deal will the situation properly and confidentially."
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Coaches Message from John (Head Coach) Empty Intra Club Trial

Post  nlazimmer Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 am

John/Warren

Any news on game this weekend?

Nathan Zimmer
nlazimmer
nlazimmer

Back to top Go down

Coaches Message from John (Head Coach) Empty Re: Coaches Message from John (Head Coach)

Post  John Rice Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:36 am

Zimmo, will you be at training tonight. msg me on 0400024881 please.
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Coaches Message from John (Head Coach) Empty Training

Post  nlazimmer Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 am

John

Sorry just go message so did not reply earlier.

Have flu but hope to be ok for Saturday.

Will keep you posted.

Zim
nlazimmer
nlazimmer

Back to top Go down

Coaches Message from John (Head Coach) Empty Saturday's Game

Post  Warren Rice Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Sorry guys. You'll have to count me out this Saturday. Once again I have things I need to take care of. Don't worry, I'll be there for Friday night fixtures and training nights, but as I've mentioned before these day games on the weekends are very hard for me to get to. Good luck to all that play.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Coaches Message from John (Head Coach) Empty Re: Coaches Message from John (Head Coach)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down