Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixtures - Round 1

3 posters

Go down

Fixtures - Round 1 Empty Fixtures - Round 1

Post  Warren Rice Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 pm

G'day Gents. This week is the first round of the season's fixtures. That's right, it begins......finally.

Below I have listed this week's line-ups. Remember, we'll not be chasing you up so if you can't make it please let the appropriate coach know ASAP otherwise we'll assume you'll be there. Also, as we've said from the start, players may be put up or down from week to week according to numerous circumstances. If you get put down, this does not mean you are no good and have been demoted for the season. Also, those of you that have not yet signed on, PLEASE DO SO ASAP.

DIVISION 1 - Springfield United FC vs Custard FC @ Brisbane Force Soccer Club, 315 Freeman Road, Richlands (KO time TBA)

Keith Hutchinson
Ryan Ginard
Ronan Geoghegan
Daniel Blake
Patrick Matchett
Steve O'Malley
Richard Hill
Chris Zimmermann
Ashley Sullivan
Andy Nutton (C)
Luke Van Kuyck
Mitch Neuendorf
Finn McCarthy-Adams
Brian Wilson
Gerson Cuevas
Scott Muir
Mike Roy
Andrew Brown
Matthew Nolan
Paul Saiyasane
Steve Mairs

DIVISION 2 - Springfield United Lakers vs QLD Buffers 2 @ Meakin Park Field 2, Meakin Road, Slacks Creek (KO time TBA)

Phil Gregory
James Stalker
Nathan Kaarndorp
David Shaw
Lachlan Andrews
Ray Wrobel
Nick Zimmermann
Luke Donaldson
Rob Hernandez
Luis Chalon
Jonathon Lopez
Paul Sciberras (C)
Niyi Ishola
Linton Noon
Goran Halilovic
Ben Sullivan
Brad Butcher
Justin Pereira
Quoc Dinh
Matthew Furner
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - Round 1 Empty KO Times

Post  Warren Rice Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 pm

It seems gents that both games this week are to KO at 6:30pm. If this changes I will endeavour to let you all know ASAP.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - Round 1 Empty Re: Fixtures - Round 1

Post  andy.nutton Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:42 am

be there at 5:30 - 6:00pm then?

I'll be leaving Springers at 5:30pm so if anyone needs a lift let me know...

Cheers,

Andy.
andy.nutton
andy.nutton

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - Round 1 Empty Division 2 Results

Post  Warren Rice Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Well Gents, there's not much I can say about the Div 2 game last night except........AWESOME!!!!!

We went on with only nine then gained a tenth within the first five minutes leaving us short against their full card. We went down 1:0 within the first 10-15 minutes but regained that goal not long after. From there the game was ours. We went into half time 4:1 up. Later in the second half they slipped one past our hard-working and injured goal keeper, but that was it for them. We held them off for the remainder of the match regardless of how hard they tried to retaliate and having 4 injured players and 1 with the flu.

Last night showed me some of the best football I've seen in a long time. Everything my guys did was beautiful to watch. Constant passing and moving, lots of communication and team work, great ball skills, great game play, and passion.....you should all be very proud of yourselves. I am.

The final score was 4:2 to Springfield United Lakers. The goals going to Nathan Kaarndorp for 2, Linton Noon for 1, and Matt Furner for 1.

Well done!!!!!
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  John Rice Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 am

Congratulation boys. From what i have read and heard from Warren you did an excellent job.Keep up the good work. You have done our club proud.
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down