Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results for round 6.

Go down

Results for round 6. Empty Results for round 6.

Post  John Rice Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 am

Well, the div1 team finally gave a full 90 minutes of football, no wait, I retract that statment, it was 75 minutes, for some reason you lads went off the boil for the last 15 minutes, WHY? The field setting seemed to please you all because you all stayed in them and i congratulate you all, that I feel won the game for you. Andy and Blakey held the midfield tight which has been left open on previous games. Ginsy, Matt, Finn, and Patty held across behind our three master strickers Mitch, Mr O' and of course Mr Yellow Boots, Ashley. The back was held strong by the ever relentless Ronan, Rich, Mike (welcome back), and Kieth. Even though 2 goals went in the back of our net, I am sure you would agree that Nick played the best game of the year showing his swift athletism in front of the opposition and also brilliant distribution of long balls, keep it up mate and well done. To the other two lads Paul, Cokey, a well done for a great supporting role in the forwards and midfield respectively.
Next week we have a NTH. BRISBANE as our opponents, mmmm. If you show the style of football you showed last night, I feel sure they may give you all a harder game but over all, you WILL come off ahead on the night. remember boys, it only takes 1 goal to win, more is just a bonus.
I was extremly pleased with the on field talking this week including the calls from Nick, it was constuctive and directional and not abusive. This was because YOU all got the spirit i asked from you and you had fun and enjoyed the comradeship between yourselves.
I have to appologize to you fellows that I won't be at training this week as I will be without a vehicle for 4 days but that is NO excuss for you to stay at home and not train, Iwould, for your own sakes, train even harder and give Warren all the input and suggestions you would give me and this also goes for the 2nd div. team as well. You did play good football last night but thats history, now we train for the WIN against Nth Bris. Remember, have pride in your own abilities at football and club levels and you will progess as WINNERS.
Goals for this week were scored by: Ashley 3 bom , Blakey 2 (screamers) Twisted Evil , Ginsy 1 (little screamer) Cool Rolling Eyes , Mitch 1 scratch .
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Results for round 6. Empty Re: Results for round 6.

Post  John Rice Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:46 am

Boys, wrong info for next weeks game. It is against Kingsridge Logan Utd FC AT HOME. Sorry fellows, jet lag, thats my excuss, GAFFA problems No .
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  John Rice Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 am

No confused sorry its me again. WE play loganholme logies next week. I'll be fine by next weekend Sleep .
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  John Rice Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 am

Boys. It's me again, your trusted Gaffa. There is NO, I SAY AGAIN, NO, games this friday night due to Queens birthday weekend. The next games will be on the 18th of June. Stay tuned for further episodes.
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down