Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Div 2

4 posters

Go down

Div 2 Empty Div 2

Post  Paul S Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Well what can i say but well done to us all, the first half the way we played no one had a chance against us. The thing I liked the most was that it took us 15 min to get our first goal but we didn't panic we just played great football until it come. The build up work from the back to the front was excellent we had it going from left back to right back then in the middle playing it back then again through the midfield then to the forwards it felt great to be out there playing this kind of football with you guys and even from the side line it was great to watch. I have to mention Stalkers first half was outstanding on the left the room you created with Chile what can I say well done. The first Half GOAL scores where Luis with 2 the second one a cracker, Justin finally put one away and Scotty got his first goal in Div 2 well done. The 2nd Half it was harder for us they come out playing dirty and even having a bit of a punch up but you guys stuck to playing football, even though we only got one goal in the second half we created heaps of chances. It did take the 2 super subs locky which we switched to the left wing and cross the ball into the centre where Ray Ray was playing up front to get the 5th goal in the game only after being sub on for a few minutes. weld done to our new captain as well for keeping a clean sheet. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL AS WELL AS THIS WEEK WAS FOR THE FIRST TIME WE HAD 4 SUBs. I HOPE THAT I KEPT IT AS FAIR AS I COULD WITH THE CHANGING OF THE PLAYERS ON AND OFF THE FIELD TO GIVE EVERYBODY A FAIR RUN. WELL DONE EVERYONE LETS KEEP IT UP FOR THIS WEEKS GAME AND IF WE PLAYED LIKE WE DID LAST FRIDAY NO ONE WILL BEAT US. SEE YOU ALL AT TRAINING ON MONDAY NIGHT.

Paul S

Back to top Go down

Div 2 Empty Re: Div 2

Post  Warren Rice Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

I don't think there is anything more to say but WELL DONE. You all have done me proud. Keep it up.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  John Rice Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 am

Congrats to the 2div gents for such a brilliant effort. An even bigger congrats to Scotty for scoring, fanbloodytastic, I'll bet no one would have predicted that outcome. well done mate. Surprised cheers
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am

We beat them 7-0 last time, shame on you guys Evil or Very Mad
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content