Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIV 1 RESULT.

4 posters

Go down

DIV 1 RESULT. Empty DIV 1 RESULT.

Post  John Rice Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 am

This was the best game I have witnessed from you gents this season. It's a shame we only had the bare 11 but there was more heart and sole put into it, and I congratulate you all for that. Very Happy
The score was not the true reflection of the game, which was a 5:1 lose to us. Great passing, talking and co-ordination was achieved by you all to the point where we scored the first goal in 5 minutes which sent the opposition into panic mode and it took them half an hour to score the equalizer, and I might add, it was a hand ball. I will add, that they had 15 changes through the game to our none, we had 3 free kicks during the whole game, all they had to do was raise their hand and the ref gave them a free kick, now I ask you, how can one team of 11 try to beat the top team and the bloody ref as well? They had at least 6 reserves, gents, I applaud you all once more for your stamina and courage to play as you did. the second half was a blinder from you as you all gave 100% more than the first half, now, in my books, thats sheer GUTS. I have never been more proud of the 11, who in my eyes, won this game because for the last 45 minutes, you had 75% of the ball. cheers
Goal scored by Ashley. Oh, one fine only last night guys, I have never seen a sure goal botched like our man Cokey, never mind mate, next time.
The coaches 3,2,1, decision was so difficult last night, i have decided to award points to you all. If you feel you did'nt deserve it, tell me and I will take it off your total.
Once again, WELL DONE.
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

DIV 1 RESULT. Empty Re: DIV 1 RESULT.

Post  Steve OMalley Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 am

Unlucky on friday night boys, I have heard lots of positives from the lads I have bumped into. Poor old cokey has been beating himself up about the missed chance at work all day today .... needless to say i've been rubbing salt into his wounds as a good team mate should ! Razz

My appologies for not attending the game on friday, I know if i turn up i will have boots in the car and will not be able to stop myself from playing !

At this stage it appears I might be out of action for a few weeks, but i'll stick to some rehab in the gym and see how I get on.
My knee is still bruised/swolen and painful everytime i try to break out of a slow jog at the moment Sad
Steve OMalley
Steve OMalley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:55 am

hey guys, take it from me. 5-1 was a true reflection of the second half if the scoreline was in favour of us. It was sexy personified at times but due to the cold weather and the lack of heat within the bench due to no subs it was hard to be physically aroused. It was further proof that football can be cruel at times. SO hopefully we can reward ourselves with goals this week. Im getting scans this week on my knee but the likelihood of me playing again is simliar of cokey scoring this season.
Nolan
Nolan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 am

Steve OMalley wrote:Unlucky on friday night boys, I have heard lots of positives from the lads I have bumped into. Poor old cokey has been beating himself up about the missed chance at work all day today .... needless to say i've been rubbing salt into his wounds as a good team mate should ! Razz

My appologies for not attending the game on friday, I know if i turn up i will have boots in the car and will not be able to stop myself from playing !

At this stage it appears I might be out of action for a few weeks, but i'll stick to some rehab in the gym and see how I get on.
My knee is still bruised/swolen and painful everytime i try to break out of a slow jog at the moment Sad

HAHA so true about not being able to stop yourself playing if you go to a game. I have just given up on playing this season now due to my ankle, keep re-hurting it whenever I try and push myself.
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down