Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Club Polo Shirts for sale!

3 posters

Go down

Official Club Polo Shirts for sale! Empty Official Club Polo Shirts for sale!

Post  Ginsy Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:35 am

OFFICIAL CLUB POLO SHIRT

2009 See’s the launch of our new club polo shirt. Sky Blue and Navy with an embroidered club logo and at the bargain price of $30

This is an optional extra and not included or compulsory under player costs...

Sizes available include xxs/xs/s/m/l/xl/xxl

Please email springfieldutd@live.com.au if you would like to order one and include your preferred size.
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down

Official Club Polo Shirts for sale! Empty Re: Official Club Polo Shirts for sale!

Post  Admin Tue May 05, 2009 8:13 am

Springfield United FC is proud to announce that the new 2009 club polo shirts have arrived and will now be on sale from Ryan and Phil for a bargain of $30.

"These shirts are so good that i am going to wrap my first born son in one at the hospital"

Tony the local Postman

"It makes me want to scream...Springfield United"

Porsche the Stripper

"There alright i guess"

Bob the homeless guy

so make sure you get yours ASAP!

thanks,

SUFC
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sufc.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

Official Club Polo Shirts for sale! Empty Re: Official Club Polo Shirts for sale!

Post  Ginsy Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:54 am

Due to the overwhelming popularity of our new club polo's, we have just put in an order for some more.

Im predicting they will be ready for next week. Sizes are 7 x Medium and 8 x Large.

yay.
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve OMalley Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:04 am

shotgun a medium Twisted Evil
Steve OMalley
Steve OMalley

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 am

The new batch of polo shirts will be available for purchase this Friday night at everyone's repective games.

We have 15 new shirts (7 medium and 8 Large), cost is still at the bargain price of $30.

I beleive 3 have already been shotgunned by Scotti Muir, Steve O'Malley and Pat Matchett.

Please speak to either Phil Gregory or Ryan Ginard for more info or to make said purchases.

Cheers,

SUFC
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sufc.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve OMalley Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 am

yes indeedy, a medium shotgunned for me plz
Steve OMalley
Steve OMalley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down