Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presentation Night

2 posters

Go down

Presentation Night Empty Presentation Night

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Lads,

We hope as many of you as possible can turn up to the club presentation night next Monday 9 November. Festivities kick off at 6:30pm at the Springfield Tavern, Cnr of Commercial and Springfield Parkway, Springfield.

We will see the season in pictures (and god knows what courtesy of Steve), novelty awards, lucky door prizes and the usual suspects such as player of the year, players player, most improved, top goalscorer, player of the finals, club person of the year and golden gloves for both grades.

To RSVP email president@springfieldutd.com.au or call/sms Ryan on 0418 879 091

We are also still selling raffle tickets from now until presentation night. The top prize is a signed Roar jersey and i have posted you all a raffle book to sell in the lead up. Please bring all money raised to the event and there will be a prize for the one that sells the most tickets.

Hope to see you all there,

SUFC
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sufc.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

Presentation Night Empty Re: Presentation Night

Post  Steve OMalley Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 am

lads since the video was so well received and a few of you have asked for copies i'm happy to announce that you can now purchase them through any good dvd retail outlet for $29.95 !!

Juuuust kidding but I will be making a video file for you all to get a copy of. I wont be posting it online however because im quite sure it breaks every copyright and personal defimation law there is ! So if you want a copy hit me up with an email.
Steve OMalley
Steve OMalley

Back to top Go down