Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FIRST GAME.

Go down

THE FIRST GAME. Empty THE FIRST GAME.

Post  John Rice Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 am

Chaps. Good morning. I must apologize for not posting the results of yesterdays match until now. You guys played very well against a supposed to be superior side and came away with a 3-2 win. The first goal was netted by Ashley who finished off a good passage of play. The second came from a cross ball that ended at foot of LACHIE who drove home the equalizer and i might add, his very FIRST (and we hope not his last) goal. Congrats mate. The decider came from a high ball to Ginsy who made no mistake and headed a perfect shot leaving the keeper no chance.
The second half was more organised as we closed up the midfield which ceased the back and forth game effect. Luis had a great deal to do with that with Patrick and Adam. The defense held strong even with the swapping of players.
In all, i am very pleased with the outcome. HOWEVER, i am disappointed at the amount of players who did not arrive at the ground. Eight players contacted myself in regards to not playing, 17 turned out on the day, chaps, WHAT happened to the rest of you. You have let me down but most of all, you have let your team mates down, enough said.
Congratulations. The first win amongst many to come lads.

Cheers
John (Coach SUFC)
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down