Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SATURDAY'S GAME

2 posters

Go down

SATURDAY'S GAME Empty SATURDAY'S GAME

Post  John Rice Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 am

WELL. I saw some very good football played today with an abundance of goals scored. The passing was, lets say, the best I have seen all season & it was a delight to watch. All of the members that turned up, and the size of the field, it was a great fitness match, well done guys. A special mention should go to the goalie who made time to do a few chin ups whilst waiting for the ball to return to his end, if that's not dedication, what is?
Stay tuned for an update on next weeks games. As soon as i find out, so will you boys. cheers
John Rice
John Rice

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY'S GAME Empty Re: SATURDAY'S GAME

Post  Steve OMalley Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:26 am

I thought the chin ups were self punishment for letting me round him to score my fifth ? Razz (shame on you stalks !) Either way it made for a great chuckle.

Two moments stand out for me in that game - Stalks great header whislt playing up front that hit the bar and Pat's 30 yard chip that also hit the bar. Both lads deserved goals in that game.

Oh and I appologise to Scotty for making him chase me all over the place and ruining his saturday morning. Shocked
Steve OMalley
Steve OMalley

Back to top Go down