Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixtures - Round 14

4 posters

Go down

Fixtures - Round 14 Empty Fixtures - Round 14

Post  Warren Rice Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:47 am

Well Gents. This week we have a double header at Azalea Street, Richlands. Div 1 is kicking off at 6:30pm against UQ Animals & Div 2 is kicking off at 8:30pm against Bayside Utd.

This time I'm not going to list each team's players as you all should know by now who you are playing for. However, I am asking all those that are intending on playing Friday to turn up for the 6:30pm game. I am also asking all players to stick around until the end of both games. This is one of the very few chances we get to have both teams together and the more support each team gets, the better.

Please let me know ASAP if you CAN or CAN'T play this Friday & whether you CAN or CAN'T be there for both games. Thanks.

Hopefully, we can have a another double WIN like last time.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - Round 14 Empty Re: Fixtures - Round 14

Post  Patrick Matchett Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 pm

I'll be there to play and support. i can feel a club song of major proportions coming on Cool
Patrick Matchett
Patrick Matchett

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Blake Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:39 am

Im in
Daniel Blake
Daniel Blake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve OMalley Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 am

Im in also.

Double club song this week gents ! Lets bring it !
Steve OMalley
Steve OMalley

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - Round 14 Empty Results

Post  Warren Rice Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:51 am

Last night showed me some very nice football from my Div 2 boys. You all played hard from start to finish. You all kept the ball on the move. You all fought for it where ever possible. You all kept your heads together. Well done and thank you all for your efforts. Also thank you to all those that supported both teams. It is great to see and hear the cheers from the sideline even when I was chasing the balls on the other side of the field. Also, thank you to John (Dad) for filling in for me due to my annoying flu. However, it was extremely hard for me to stay quiet and I don't think I did a very good job at it. Oh well..... Smile

Our final score was a 2:1 loss. Our goal going to Matt F for his beautiful shot through the feet of the opposition. Well done mate.

I have 3 fines this week:

Lachie - for having the most flailing arms I've ever seen in a match. Mate, if you flapped any harder you would have taken off. However, I do think I have fined you for this before so I don't consider it official this time, but it had to be mentioned. Smile I've noticed you do this when you get in and fight hard so when I see this I know your heart's into it. Well done mate. Have a great holiday.

Daniel H - for using your face to stop our attempted through ball getting to the 18yd box. Embarassed Mate, that looked like it hurt. I hope you're ok. Good game from you too. Well done.

Linton - for having the biggest afro I've seen in football. afro The way you were running around and fighting for the ball proved to me you are like the biblical figure, Sampson. He lost his power when his hair was cut off, don't cut yours off. Well done mate.

Finally, as John still has no internet, could one of the top team lads flick the forum a write-up of your game? Thanks.

Have a great weekend boys and well done to the top team for your win.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down