Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixtures - Round 10

Go down

Fixtures - Round 10 Empty Fixtures - Round 10

Post  Warren Rice Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 am

Division 1 vs Custard FC @ Western Districts Community Sporting Club (8:30pm KO)

Keith
Ginsy
Ronan
Blakey
Patti
Steveo
Rich
Nick
Chris
Ash
Andy
Cokey
Mitch
Mike R
Finn
Brian
Matt N
Wombok
Steve M

Division 2 vs QLD Buffers 2 @ Azalea Street, Richlands (7:30pm KO)

Phil
Stalks
Nath
Dave
Scotti
Lachie
Ray
Bobbie
Luis
Jonno
Paul
Linton
Mike H
Justin
Matt F
Mick
Daniel
Chilly
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - Round 10 Empty Results

Post  Warren Rice Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:44 am

Well Gents.....

Sorry for my delayed write up. I am FAR from well and have been bed-ridden since Friday morning except for dragging myself to the game. Glandular fever.....gotta love it.

Div 2 suffered a 3:1 loss Friday. Our goal went to Justin in the first half. Well done mate. And Stalks....I believe it was unanimous, you had a blinder, mate. Well done to you, too.

I'm not going to say too much more as there was enough said between yourselves after the game, but I'll be honest in saying that the general gameplay and attitude was less than desired. Don't get me wrong, there were glimpses of some nice football. On some points it seems the team meeting we had was not as positive as I first thought. Gents, you have a lot of work to do if you want to make this team work. I am more than happy to help you get there but I can't do it on my own and if you don't listen to and follow my guidance and/or instruction, there's no point in me turning up. Always remember, I can't play the game for you, but I CAN see it better than you and I CAN see more of it than you. You all decide and let me know.

One final note: I'm sure there are some of you that are blaming the poor reffing quality. I highly recommend you stricken this from your minds. I have reffed before and he was fair. He let quite a lot of things slide from both teams and he stuck to his word by not taking crap from anyone. He did what he could with what he had. It was up to you all to accept the game conditions and adapt to them the best way you could. That's part of what makes up a strong sportsperson.

Better luck to us next time.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down