Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 7 Results

2 posters

Go down

Round 7 Results Empty Round 7 Results

Post  Warren Rice Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:06 am

G'day Gents.

I hope all are ok after last night's games.

Unfortunately, the Ressies went down with a ?:0 loss. If anyone can remember the score please let me know because for the life of me I can't. Ta.

Apart from us walking on with only 9 players to begin with and Phil having to go off due to injury in the second half, last night was pretty much a game of 'the better team on the night'. The Titans were a well prepared, well practiced team that got it over us from the first blow of the whistle. However, our Ressies fought back as best they could the entire game.

Good effort by all. Better luck to us next time.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Round 7 Results Empty Re: Round 7 Results

Post  Ginsy Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 am

results as i know it were

Div 1 2:2 with Platinum Cavaliers (HT 1:1) Goals to Ryan and Steve O'Malley
Div 3 0:10

Div 1 had a tough game out at Beenleigh on a small pitch with poor lighting. We gave away two penalties but still managed to keep there really speedy strikers at bay. Stretch dominated in centre mid and won all the headers...

on another night we would have banged a few more past them but hey it could have gone both ways and Nick Z made a number of important saves.

Div 3 have the bye this week so a good opportunity for a few people to get over some injuries. Div 1 start there round 2 fixtures against UQ Fifths.
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down