Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 13 Results

3 posters

Go down

Round 13 Results Empty Round 13 Results

Post  Warren Rice Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 am

G'day Guys.

The Ressies went down with a 2:1 loss last night. However, there's not much I can say except AWESOME effort. I'm extremely proud of everyone's effort. We had a blistering game with everyone fighting their arses off all game. We started the game 1:0 up thanks to a great cross by Scotti Muir that was put in the net by Pat. We then held it there for quite some time. The Force, after a huge battle, then returned with a couple of their own. They were frustrated and throwing in some low blows, but it didn't stop us from returning fire and successfully keeping them at bay for the rest of the game even with multiple injurys playing a part.

Well done Gents. Thanks.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Round 13 Results Empty Re: Round 13 Results

Post  Ginsy Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:50 am

just to update. I beleive div 1 drew 1-1 with Brisbane Force. I think Paul scored? Can someone confirm, because i swear he told me he was sick and couldn't play.

Team was totally decimated through injury and illness but i hear the div 3 lads that backed up for another game did well.

Another point towards our finals quest.
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 am

yea i went in the end mate scored and gave away the peno I SHOULD OF STEAD AT HOME

paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down