Springfield Utd Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 6 Results

2 posters

Go down

Round 6 Results Empty Round 6 Results

Post  Warren Rice Sat May 30, 2009 12:08 am

Firstly, congrats to the top team for their 6:2 win. Good job.

The Ressies, unfortunately, experienced a 9:2 loss. We all played hard all night. Our structure and game play was good, but our opponents were just a little too fast in all areas and we struggled to keep up.

Thanks for the effort, Gents. Better luck to us next time.

Also, thanks to the top team players for your help. It was greatly appreciated.

Have a great weekend.
Warren Rice
Warren Rice

Back to top Go down

Round 6 Results Empty Re: Round 6 Results

Post  Ginsy Sat May 30, 2009 4:52 am

Div 1 guys had a clinical 6-2 (HT 2-1) win away to Brisbane Force. The pre-game downpour forced the game to start at a frenetic pace and it wasnt until we started spreading it wide to our wingers that we started getting on top.

Goals went to Junior 1, Aaron Hill 1, Paul Abbey 1, Reuben 'goal a game, when not suspended' McGonigle and Ryan Ginard 1 and an OG from my sneaky touch line hugging in swinging corner (2 corners in one season!!!)

Force were not a bad team and in different circumstances it would have been a much closer result. Top result which keeps us in second.

Div 3 went down to a zippy Greenbank. When i turned up it was a HT scoreline of 5:2 and they were simply passing it along the line, using quick one-twos and running us ragged. Given a few lads didnt show up they fought hard and had some chances to score a few more but luck (as always) intervened on a couple.

I beleive a few players like Marco and Pat are back this week which should stengthen both teams hich is great news.
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginsy Sat May 30, 2009 10:42 am

i forgot to mention that the two scorerd for ressies were Phil Gregory and Parksy...
Ginsy
Ginsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down